Monday, January 25, 2010

New Years Eve

Ringin in the New Year!
After all the kids fell asleep: The Coopers, The Dickinsons, and the soon to be Coelhos

Uncle Mannie, Tia, and Monkey:)

Justin, Danica, Aiden, Callia, Jessie, Mark and Caleb


We had SO much fun on New Years Eve! I dont know how all of you celebrate, but, for the last four years, Mark and I have had our friends Justin and Danica as well as their kids, and Angie as well as Manuel the last couple of years, over to the house to ring in the New Year with a pajama party! Its been fun to watch as our lives progress every year and recognize God's faithfulness, grace, and blessings bestowed upon each of us. Whatever we do while we're together, its a blast moving into a new year surrounded by friends. We truly are blessed.

5 comments:

  1. Just a curious question... isn't that one of Danica's maternity shirts? Is she expecting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, she's not expecting... I think that shirt just looks a lot like her maternity shirt (I know the one your talking about:). I think the little bump just comes from the way she's standing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that might be it, but thought I would ask anyway. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problemo! Sure wish you guys were there with us! That would have made it even funner! Danica and I spent time reminessing about our times together, the three of us, being silly:). Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you too. I'm glad y'all had fun, even if we couldn't be there. Give everyone hugs for me. :)

    ReplyDelete